This page is a “one-stop-shop” collection of all the links for things I have found the most useful so far. I’ll update it whenever I find something new so keep checking back for more!
- Baby Sensory – www.babysensory.com/en/home
- British Baby Box – www.britishbabybox.com
- Bednest – www.bednest.com
- Gurgle magazine – www.gurgle.com
Helpful for advice
- Best Beginnings – www.bestbeginnings.org.uk – a charity aiming to give every child in the UK the best start in life
- NCT (National Childbirth Trust) – www.nct.org.uk – they also run antenatal classes and you can even do courses to gain child-related qualifications for employment opportunities.
- NHS Choices – www.nhs.uk – I am always Googling symptoms which is a really bad habit of mine but I have learnt to ignore the forums and seek advice from reliable sources such as this one!